Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prayer Requests

If anyone who reads this has any prayer requests feel free to post them by commenting on this post or by commenting on any of the posts. I know from personal experience that the folks reading this blog are part of one extremely powerful prayer group. I wouldn't be writing this blog if it weren't for them.

Prayer Request Received:

Pray for Karen who is having surgery tomorrow on her TWO broken legs. She broke her legs in a skiing accident last week and has surgery and a long road to recovery ahead of her.

3 comments:

  1. I can attest that God is doing a mighty work here. And He wants to do it for anyone who seeks Him. Praise the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is indeed doing a great work in your lives. Continue to keep Him at the center of your relationship! Please be praying for a surgery that I will be going through tomorrow. Fixing a pair of broken legs after a bad skiing accident. Thank you! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen... You've got it. I'll be gone for a month starting on Tuesday but let me know if there is anything I can do for you when I get back.

    ReplyDelete