Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Post

Let me start by saying that I don't know much of anything about blogging but my life has changed dramatically this year and I have a lot I want to talk about and share. I promise that I will start learning about the blogging process and hopefully we will end up with a lot of people contributing, learning and changing for the better.

This blog will be faith based and primarily for men, although I would encourage women to read it to better understand our issues (or at least the ones we're going to focus on here). The main issue I want this blog to focus on is sexual impurity. I recently read "Every Man's Battle" and it changed my life. I hope that discussing the issue of sexual impurity and other bad habits with other people will enable us to make a positive change in the lives of those here.

Please keep in mind that I am not a writer, an English major or even much of a reader until recently. I feel that I was slammed with the truth that I was no longer following His path and my life, relationships and most importantly my eternal soul were suffering the consequences. I also feel as though through my recent changes I was called to write and help others. Eventually I want to create a full website and I want to write a book. I'm sure it will take time for people to start visiting this blog so I will be using it as a place to start writing ideas for my book.

Thank you to all who visit and I hope that my story and the stories of other people who chose to contribute will find their way to your heart and help you become the man, husband, son, father and friend that God has called you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment